Monday, February 21, 2011

Attention all mommies out there!

One of the most important things I can educate other Mom's out there is the presence of harmful ingredients that are not known to the public in baby products. Specifically Johnson & Johnson products. The shampoo, body wash & lotions in particular.  They all contain Quaternium 15, which is basically a formaldehyde releaser.  In fact manufacturers can legally use 30 different trade names for it which of course we would not recognize. 

Formaldehyde can irritate the respiratory system, cause skin reactions, allergies, headaches, and much more. It caused really bad Eczema with my first daughter, I had to stop using all Johnson & Johnson products. I now use only safe non toxic baby wash! 

1 comment:

  1. I suffered from a form of psoriasis on my hands because of using J&J head to toe baby wash!!!

    I'm all about getting the crud out of your home <3

    ReplyDelete